7 LEE AVENUE
- 2-ensuite bedrooms, PLUS office/den
- 1,406 square feet (per tax records)
- 1-car garage, plus driveway
- Major renovation with permits in 2015, includes plumbing & electrical
- 3.2Kw solar panels from SunPower (paid in full by seller)
- Open-plan living/kitchen/dining
- Private walk-out deck with mountain and partial ocean views
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen: custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, Bertazzoni gas range with vented hood, Fisher & Paykel refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher
- Wood and tile floors throughout
- Living room with gas fireplace
- Patio and large backyard with drought resistant landscaping
- Natural gas outdoor fire pit
- Spa-like bathrooms with Carrera marble surround, glass shower enclosures, subway tile and radiant heated floors
- Motorized window blinds
- Wine cellar with 2 wine refrigerators
- Elfa closet system
- Cat6 wired with 5 outlets
- Electric car charger
- Smart garage door system
- Home security system
- Close to Ocean Avenue shopping district including Whole Foods, Philz Coffee, Target, 24 Hour Fitness, Poke Bowl, PlayBow Dog Daycare, and more!
- Balboa BART Station, M Oceanview, 29-Sunset
- Direct access to 280/101 and easy commute to downtown and the Peninsula
7 Lee is a modern retreat with fabulous indoor and outdoor living - perfect for these current times!
The home was luxuriously remodeled in 2015 with a flexible 2 bed+office/flex space, 2.5 bath floor plan. The Main Level has a gourmet chef's kitchen with custom cabinetry, quartz countertop, chef’s grade appliances and washer/dryer.
The kitchen opens up to a large deck for outdoor dining with views of the ocean and Marin Headlands. Step down into the large private yard, landscaped with drought tolerant plants, to enjoy fresh air, read a good book, do a little work, and cozy up to the firepit. There’s plenty of room to entertain guests and maintain physical distance!
The Main Level also includes an en-suite bedroom with spa-like bath, guest half bath, and living room with gas fireplace.
The Lower Level has a grand bedroom suite with bonus room, a flexible space that can be used as an office, nursery or walk-in closet. The bathroom floors are programmed to be nice and toasty when you wake up in the morning.
Special features include solar panels (paid in full), electric car charger, gas plumbed fire pit, dual paned windows, motorized window blinds, wood floors, radiant floors in bathrooms, Elfa closet system, wine cellar with 2 wine refrigerators, NEST thermostat, and more!
Convenient Ingleside location, near Whole Foods, 29-Sunset, Balboa BART Station, 280/101.
San Francisco’s Ingleside neighborhood offers homes for sale with amenities and conveniences for commuters and their families. Its close proximity to the 280 freeway, the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) Balboa Park Station, 3 Muni rail lines and several bus lines, makes getting just about anywhere around the Bay Area easy and fast. The commercial center of the neighborhood runs along Ocean Avenue, where locals can find a range of shopping and dining. The nearby Stonestown Shopping Center has dozens of large department and specialty stores, including Apple, Macy’s and Nordstrom. The new Ingleside Public Library offers regular classes and events for tots and teens. Both the City College of San Francisco Ocean Campus and San Francisco State University are within walking distance. On warm days, residents head for Lake Merced Park where they can fish, rent a small boat or settle into one of the many picnic tables with a barbeque grill. Nearby Balboa Park has a public swimming pool, children's playground, stadium, baseball diamonds and tennis courts. For avid golfers, the private par 72 Lake Merced Golf Club is famous for its steep elevation changes and lush, tree-lined fairways. Available homes for sale in Ingleside are perfect for families. Many have garages, level backyards, gardens, hardwood floors and fireplaces. Hilltop real estate provides lovely panoramic views of the bay or ocean.
Virtual and In-Person Showings by Appointment
Contact Kelly Quon
Contact Sabrina Gee-Shin
*OFFER Date: July 17, 2020 @ 12:00 PM *